As I mentioned before..we have a tentative date set for the c-section. The c-section will 10:30 a.m. on August 13th if the lungs show they are ready on the 12th. If not we will have to wait another week..probably around the 23rd of August. My doctor is going on vacation the week of the 14th...so I would need to wait, hopefully, until she returns if the 13th is not a go. At any rate.it is getting close! We are all anxious to hold that baby, find out the baby's sex, settle on a name( still not 100% sure), and I am so looking forward to a Big hot fudge sundae!!! I told Ron that he would need to bring that to me in the hospital..he questioned how that could be done. I told him he would just need to find a way...or else!!! Failure to bring it is not an option!!
Thursday, July 29, 2010
Counting the Days
As I mentioned before..we have a tentative date set for the c-section. The c-section will 10:30 a.m. on August 13th if the lungs show they are ready on the 12th. If not we will have to wait another week..probably around the 23rd of August. My doctor is going on vacation the week of the 14th...so I would need to wait, hopefully, until she returns if the 13th is not a go. At any rate.it is getting close! We are all anxious to hold that baby, find out the baby's sex, settle on a name( still not 100% sure), and I am so looking forward to a Big hot fudge sundae!!! I told Ron that he would need to bring that to me in the hospital..he questioned how that could be done. I told him he would just need to find a way...or else!!! Failure to bring it is not an option!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment