Friday, July 9, 2010

Our 4th Weekend















We had a blast over the 4th. My brother and his family were in town and we made the most of every minute with them. We all went out on Lake Michigan on my Dad's boat. It was the perfect day. No clouds..perfect temp, warm water ( for Lake Michigan) and calm waters. We took my dad's boat down to the dunes between Holland and Sauatuck and anchored off. Matt provided dingy rides from the boat to shore. The kids had so much fun on the beach all to themselves! So did the grown ups! I enjoyed watching them from the boat as there was no way I could get on and off the back of the boat.
The next day we celebrated, early, my bro's 40th birthday. Our extent family came to join in the fun. The kids spent hours on the slip n slide and in the hot tub. Again, we were blessed with a great day of warm weather and wonderful family to celebrate with! Notice the cute Happy Birthday banner? My Aunt Shirley made it for me!! I LOVE IT!!!! ****Yes, that is a beer in Zach's hand....Matt was busy driving the boat so Zach had a very important job!!

1 comment:

Triplet Mom said...

I love that Birthday banner! I want one! :)