Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Motor Movement , BB Camp & Aida's 4th Birthday Bash



The day after we returned from our trip the girls and I took a trip to the east side of the state for Aida's birthday party. She was pretty specific..NO BOYS!! So Zach and Jake went to camp Grandma's for the night while we went to the Strawberry Shortcake party at Aida's lake. The girls love Aida and loved the party..worth the long drive for sure! On the following Monday the triplets started Motor Movement camp with their friend Isabelle from church and Jake started baseball camp. The triplets could hardly wait each day to go to "school" and loved that they got to run and move the whole time they were there. Zach even cried when he no longer had the class. BIG success and proves to me they are ready for school! Jake enjoyed baseball camp...hey it's sports..there is no such thing as a bad day playing sports for him! I owe Malory a big thanks for helping me cart kids and to my parents and Ron's parents for watching the kids while I made my many trips to the doctor in between these activities! Coming soon..4th pictures and then I will be caught up!

No comments: