I set a goal at the start of summer to have"school" with the triplets. It took me awhile to get going on it but we are now in a good routine. I TRY to have school a few times every week day. We learn letters, practice writing with a pencil, count, color...lots of fun! On this day in school we studied the letter Tt. Jake, my helper, made the kids a train to drive, we made tambourines and did a great job of writing Big and little T's. My new goal is to get through the entire alphabet before the baby comes..which may be as soon as the 13Th of August!
The kids are now all in BIG bikes with training wheels and love the new mobility and quickness of a bike.
Jake just got back from a week at Camp Geneva. He loved every minute of it. He not only loved the "fun" of camp like swimming in Lake Michigan, the awesome pool, camp fires, games, great friends...but he also grew in his love for Christ. He has been busy reading the Bible.."because it is so cool!" Love it!
Another goal was to make it to the Farmer's Market as much as we can. On Wednesdays they have fun kid's activities and of course..awesome produce. It is just a fun outing! Abby has on a hat she made at the market...pretty cleaver!
So what's up for next week? The triplets are taking swim lessons from our neighbor and Jake is going to VBS. But as I promised..lesson plans for school are already made..Monday with be Zz day...Zach will love that!
As for how am I doing??? Pretty well..just uncomfortable. I am totally in that nesting stage..carpets are cleaned, cupboards are being frantically organized and I even washed the baseboards..not an easy thing to do right now but I felt it MUST be done! As I mentioned..looks like we are aiming for August 13the for the c-section. I will be 37 weeks at that point. The usual is 39 weeks for c-section delivery but since I have gestational diabetes, I am insulin dependent at the moment, the baby is HUGE as seen on last weeks ultrasound, repeat c-section..lots of factors...she feels pushing up the date may be best for all. I'm OK with that!
1 comment:
I'm so glad this little blessing is going to share a b-day with my girls! Yay! :)
Remember... clean baseboards are not worth early labor! Silly Girl! ;) But I did the same crazy stuff when I was pregnant with the three! ha!
Post a Comment