
Jake practicing hitting and Coach Stoel in the yellow hat, of course!

I saw my friend ,Cindy, tonight at Jake's school open house. We had not talked in awhile because things have been pretty busy around here. She told me she was keeping up with my life through my blog. So, I thought I better update you all on what's up in the Stoel House.
Jake has started Rocket Football and so far is really liking it. He practices three times a week ,and it is a pretty good workout. He really likes his coach, Ron, and all his teammates. I was able to watch a bit of practice tonight and I was impressed at what the boys were doing. Although I still think they look so tiny in football gear!
The triplets are adjusting to me going back to school. I had to work FOUR days this week! Four LONG days of meetings...YUCK!!!! The kids are loving going to Grandma and Grandpas' with Jake and their cousins Brendan and Ella. They come home REALLY tired. They play hard all day!! Maddie's big news is that she has been going potty on the Big Girl potty! No we are not close to full time Dora Big Girl Panties yet, but we are on our way. Abby likes to try, but has never gone. Now Zach....he is REALLY not there yet!
What's ahead? School officially starts for me on Tuesday and Jake on Wednesday. Can you believe he is a 3rd grader???? Wow! We plan to lay low this weekend and prepare for the rat race that will soon commence! I hope you all have a great long weekend and have a chance to relax ,too!
1 comment:
I agree - four days of meetings = yuck! Enjoy your weekend with the kids! I know I am going to try! Although, I have to admit I am looking forward to seeing my friends at school too :)
Post a Comment