



The triplets LOVE to play in a box. Why do we buy the toys we do when a box seems like more fun?? Today we bought Ron a new toy, a flat screen t.v. for our bedroom . Where did you buy it you ask...COSTCO of course! I know I am getting a cyber high five from Shirl and John on that one! Our old t.v was OLD and small! It was mine from college. Ron is IN LOVE with his new t.v. and the triplets are in love with ...the box! I can't wait for Jake to see it ,too! Sponge Bob , Drake and Josh and Fairly Odd Parents will never be the same once viewed on this t.v.!! This t.v.makes me happy too as I don't have to hear Ron complain about not being able to read the scores of his games off our old dinky t.v. Our new t.v. in my eyes is, HUGE, in Ron's eyes it's just right. At any rate it earned me some nice wife brownie points, right??
P.S. Stacey, notice the wings!!! Your girls are gonna love em!
1 comment:
Ah yes! They will love them! Especially Sophie!
Post a Comment