Abby with her new friends!
All 5 friends playing. Abby really did have fun even if it doesn't look like it here!
Zach getting to play with boys!
A sign of a good party! He fell asleep on the ride home before he finished his sucker!Triplet Spring Break Update:
The triplets have enjoyed playing outside in the nicer weather and going for walks. Today they played with their twin friends, Simon and Hugh. I work with their mom, Kim. Kim has two older boys that wished Jake was there today to play, too. The big boys were very nice about letting the 5 babies "play" (slobber on, lick, eat, throw) their toys. They were good helpers, too. They pulled babies off of chairs and stopped sippy cup fights. Just like Jake, they manage a load of babies with ease! Zach loved playing with boys and jumped right in the action. The girls were a bit more shy and somehow managed to find the only girlish toy in the entire house full of toys, a Barbie.
Jake's Spring Break Update:
We heard from Jake last night. They had just gotten back to the hotel from a day at Dollywood, an amusement park. I was glad to hear he is eating well balanced nutritional meals. For breakfast he had Chocolate Chip Pancakes and bacon. For lunch he munched his way through Dollywood eating ice cream, pizza and popcorn. At 9 o'clock at night Papa was out getting McDonald's for the kids so they could have some "protein". Jake told me that his clothes had gotten all wet from a water ride at Dollywood , but not to worry because they dried off quickly on the roller coaster he went on that flew around at a cool 56 mph. I am so glad he is dry! Jake and Gabby convinced Gamma that they could sleep in the same bed, that lasted only a short time. Can't imagine why? Today he was going hiking in the mountains and ending his day at the Dixie Stampede Dinner Show. The weather has been great, mid 70's! Will he ever want to come home?
3 comments:
Hey Beth, can you redo the color of your type? I can't read it very well... especially the green on green!
I would if I knew how! Help Stacey! You are the blogging queen! I thought I was getting close to your title, but I guess not!
I can get my title back..I figured it out! Well, you still are the Queen ,but maybe I can be a Princess??
Post a Comment