Saturday, April 26, 2008

Fun Night, Furniture ,and Frolic

On Friday our family went to Jake's school for Family Fun Night. Last year just the three of us went, Ron, Beth and Jake. This year we brought the triplets. I am determined to include the triplets in as many activities as I can. If we had just one baby I wouldn't think twice about bringing them, so why should it be any different with three, right?? With lots of help, anything is possible. So we recruited a neighbor ,an aunt ,and friends. The triplets loved it! Zach and Maddie were running around and jumping right in the action with the big kids. Abby, our more reserved child, enjoyed the night from her Daddy's arms. Maddie was the big winner. She won first place at the Sucker Tree Game and the Duckie Game. Some girls have all the luck! As for Jake, he loved every minute. He ran around with his friends and came home with a big bag of prizes!


Jake showing off his Hawkeye face painting!


Maddie was a bit sticky from her sucker!

Abby trying out Maddie's first place Kitty mask! The babies don't like to wear the mask ,they like to turn the kitty face towards them and kiss it! They love kitties!


Our new furniture has arrived! We have space for everyone now, but Daddy's lap remains the place to be!


Well, this is my fault...Sometime we bring a baby down to the office with us when we work on the computer. On this night I brought Zach. I guess I kinda got into what I was doing and forgot to watch him. He was being so quiet, so content. He had Daddy's two remotes which is a big no, no, and had the white out tape...This is so not my fault..I have triplets! ( I love that excuse!)

1 comment:

Triplet Mom said...

I used that excuse this weekend too! Read my post.