Wednesday, April 30, 2008

B is for....

B is for BUSY.............. Game , what game??? Road, what road?? Danger, what danger?? Rocks, they taste great! Slides, you go up not down ,right? Are you trying to catch me..watch me run!




B is for Baseball... Jake's baseball season is off and running! This is his favorite sport. He has a nice team ,and he is thrilled Ron is coaching!





B is for Babysitter..... Tonight we took the triplets to Jake's game. They went to all his games last year , but this year I am not so sure they are ready to be spectators. Last year they sat in a circle on the ground and cooed..This year...not the case! Each took about 5 minutes to get comfortable and start running...in three different directions. It took about 8 minutes for them to find the playground. Ron had to coach so Grandma and Grandpa helped me with crowd control. A few friends also took pity on my situation and helped me out. I did kinda watch the game ,and I saw Jake bat each time. I must admit however, I was not very focused on my baseball star. As for the triplets..they had a great time! Next time they might have a great time at home with a babysitter!


B is for BIG BABIES....The triplets saw the doctor today for their 18 month appointment. Here are the stats.


Weight Height


Abby: 25 lbs.( 65%) 33 1/4 in.( 90%)


Maddie: 25.7 lbs. (70% ) 31 1/4 in. (48%)


Zach: 28 lbs (70% ) 32 1/2 in (70%)



B is for blessings...and we feel we have many to be thankful for!

No comments: