When the new sectional arrives in a few weeks the new rule will be no jumping..or so we say!
Abby LOVES to spin! Who did she learn that from..Ella!
Maddie loves those shoes!
Zach joins the fun, too! I thought my first entry should reflect what life in our house is truly like, controlled chaos! We always have an adventure to share ,or a story to tell. Never a dull moment in our house! Tonight I undressed the babies for bed. The girls love their shoes and were not happy that I had taken them off. They insisted that their shoes be put back on. I figured, why not? We usually don't sport the black patent leather and diaper look , but tonight it worked! As you can see , it made them very happy!
4 comments:
I'm so proud of you!! Looks great! The kids are darling! Have a great spring break!! Blessings!
Well done Beth! Congrats on your new blog! I knew you could do it! I so look forward to reading it!
Wow, Beth! I just now found your blog from Stacey's! I'm so looking forward to seeing your kiddos in action! I'm so glad you started this!
This is fun! I love seeing your pics!It makes having twins + two seem easy!
Post a Comment