
We have talked to Jake a few times since he left on his trip with Grandma and Grandpa. Today they arrived in Gatlinburg and met up with his cousin ,Gabby. He was very excited and I heard lots of giggles in the background. Gamma had to remind them, the cousins, a few times that they had neighbors in the hotel and the walls were thin. I also heard Gabby say, "I love my Big Cousin!" I am sure the words came with a big squeeze! We had to end or conversation because they were off to the pool! What fun!
Jake and Gabby have made their first purchase, two Webkinz. Jake got a Brown bear and named it...yep you guessed it, Smoky. Gabby got a white Yorkie puppy. She is deciding between the names Smoky, and Pinky Marshmallow ..Humm .."Do I impress my cousin and use his name ,or do I go with the girly name I really want?"
1 comment:
What fun! I am loving that you started a blog! I will be frequenting here now - my nightly computer time just got longer! Yippee!
Post a Comment