Saturday, April 19, 2008

Lots of Attention!

This is the ONLY way I could get a group shot!

M is for Maddie!


A is for Abby!


Z is for Zach!


We are very use to creating a stir wherever we go.."Are they triplets?", "You must be a busy Mom!", "You are a brave woman to take that crew out!"......But today we got attention for a different reason! I was stopped a million times and asked.."Where did you get those t-shirts?" A friend of a friend made them for me ,and I just love them! Her name is Cara ,and she has a business out of her home. I have a link to her website on my blog, Cara's Creations. Thanks Cara! I think you need to add these cute t-shirts to your list of adorable items to sell!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

SO Cutie!!!! I LOVE the shirt even more on the kiddos!!!! Thanks for letting me have the opportunity to make those for you.

Triplet Mom said...

Awesome!! I will have to buy those for my girls' b-day in August!!

Anna said...

LOVE the shirts, and cute kids in them!!

KimFri said...

That triple stroller looks hard to push!