Thursday, April 10, 2008

Over the hills & far away...

....Teletubbies come to play!!!!!!
"Is this what I think it is? No it can't be! Yes, it is! It's Teletubbies!" GASP!!
"I must dance!"
"This show is soooooo great!"


My friend, Stacey, told me her girls were hooked on Teletubbies. She wasn't thrilled with their choice of show, but they loved it. So, we thought we would give it a shot. We were willing to resort to Teletubbies if it gave us a few minutes of peace. Oh my, they LOVE it! Zach will stayed glued for the entire show. Abby watches it on the coffee table and you can see her reaction. Maddie thinks it is the berries too! I have a feeling that Jake will escape to the basement when this show comes on!
"Time for Tubbie Bye-bye! Time for Tubbie Bye-Bye!"

1 comment:

Triplet Mom said...

Oh my word, Yes! It's like they speak the same language as these Telebubbie things! I am almost embarrassed to tell people how addicted to them my girls are! When the TV is off they stand in front of it and say, "Tub tub?" No, I don't give into them all the time! If they had their way, it would run on a continuous loop!!! Anyway, I'll do whatever so that I can cook supper, clean up lunch, start laundry, etc. So, Teletubbies it is!

I'm just glad someone else has joined in my desperation!