Notice the leash and the Deat! Poor Syd!
A stop on one of her many walks!
The triplets would not look at me...just the doggie!
Our latest family member, Jet the black Goldfish!
No , I am not pregnant and no this is not our dog! Yes, we did add a fish to our family. A black Goldfish named, Jet. Jake has been begging for a pet. Personally I feel my plate is quite full as is and really did not need anything else to care for, even a fish. After enough begging, I agreed. My only rule was that it was his fish and he needed to feed it and clean his bowl. So off to the pet store we went for a fish. We already had the bowl from a short lived Hermit Crab pet that called our house home until his legs fell off and he died! Yikes!. I put Jet in the kid's bathroom. I highly recommend that location for any potential fish owners out there. First, Jake sees it every day and can feed it while brushing his teeth. It also makes a good "lure" to get the triplets up to bed and in the bathtub. They need to say good night to Jet before bed and they like that Jet likes to watch them take a bath. Lastly, I really never have to see the fish..I like that it is not a new decoration on my kitchen counter! Jake has done a great job of taking care of Jet.
Now the dog.....Sydney is our cousin's dog who was staying at hotel Grandma and Grandpa while her family is away on vacation. So, our family adopted Sydney, a.k.a. "Cindy" or Ella's doggie" for the day. Poor Sydney went for way more walks then she may have liked, was REALLY loved on, played in forts, watched the triplets in the shower, had her leash on in the house so she could be walked more inside and was told she liked to wear a deat. She was a tired doggie..but I think she loved all the love! We kept her at our house until after the kids went to bed. Abby cried & cried for "Cindy" when she woke to find her gone. It was fun to have a dog for the day..and fun to give her back! Sorry Jake...no dog in this house for a LONG time! Right now..Jet and Sydney for a day works just fine to fill that need for a pet!
No comments:
Post a Comment