If you have noticed...in ever picture for months now Zach has on a baseball cap. He is totally obsessed with the sport. He watches it on ESPN with Daddy and Jake. He wants to read Jake's baseball stats books before bed. He needs to have his bat, ball and glove in sight at all times, wants to hit off the tee outside, practices pitching with a wind up, creates tees to hit off of inside, introduces himself as a baseball player, wants to wear only base ball shirts....I could go on! This is seriously how he sleeps at night. I don't think Ron is sad one little bit that his boy is a SPORTS freak........It must just be in the Stoel Jeans??? Now..will this carry over to football and wrestling....I am quite confident it will! Trucks and trains are fine but give him a ball..he is geeked!
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
"I'm a baseball player"
If you have noticed...in ever picture for months now Zach has on a baseball cap. He is totally obsessed with the sport. He watches it on ESPN with Daddy and Jake. He wants to read Jake's baseball stats books before bed. He needs to have his bat, ball and glove in sight at all times, wants to hit off the tee outside, practices pitching with a wind up, creates tees to hit off of inside, introduces himself as a baseball player, wants to wear only base ball shirts....I could go on! This is seriously how he sleeps at night. I don't think Ron is sad one little bit that his boy is a SPORTS freak........It must just be in the Stoel Jeans??? Now..will this carry over to football and wrestling....I am quite confident it will! Trucks and trains are fine but give him a ball..he is geeked!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment