Abby has always been our independent one..the mother of the group. For example ...the triplets were trying to open a new puzzle yesterday. I kept putting them off..lots of pieces....lots of work to try to help three toddlers build. Maddie comes to me in the other room and says, "Don't worry Mom, Abby's cutting the puzzle." Abby climbed up on the counter, opened the drawer , got the scissors and was attempting to open the puzzle with the scissors. How do you child proof for that? She's quick,determined, quiet and sly.....a naughty combination for sure. She likes to be in charge and in control. Lately she is being a stinker for the camera. She knows I want to take her picture, so she runs. I am loving my new zoom lens..she doesn't even know it's happening! Abby's' independence has its perks, she gets me diapers for Zach, grabs her swim suit for her and the others when we play outside, puts on her own shoes, does her own car seat, dresses and undresses herself, tries to attend to her sister and brothers needs rather it is wiping a face or needing something out of reach.. "Me do it me self"...I guess it's give and take. As for the puzzle...they did a much better job with it than I thought they would. I love it when they surprise me like that!
Sunday, August 2, 2009
Miss Abigail Beth
Abby has always been our independent one..the mother of the group. For example ...the triplets were trying to open a new puzzle yesterday. I kept putting them off..lots of pieces....lots of work to try to help three toddlers build. Maddie comes to me in the other room and says, "Don't worry Mom, Abby's cutting the puzzle." Abby climbed up on the counter, opened the drawer , got the scissors and was attempting to open the puzzle with the scissors. How do you child proof for that? She's quick,determined, quiet and sly.....a naughty combination for sure. She likes to be in charge and in control. Lately she is being a stinker for the camera. She knows I want to take her picture, so she runs. I am loving my new zoom lens..she doesn't even know it's happening! Abby's' independence has its perks, she gets me diapers for Zach, grabs her swim suit for her and the others when we play outside, puts on her own shoes, does her own car seat, dresses and undresses herself, tries to attend to her sister and brothers needs rather it is wiping a face or needing something out of reach.. "Me do it me self"...I guess it's give and take. As for the puzzle...they did a much better job with it than I thought they would. I love it when they surprise me like that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment