Silly Abby and Aunt Pam!
Watching the fireworks show! Look at the faces..they tell a story!
Happy Birthday Gamma!
HOT TUB!!!!
Dune Buggy Ride!!!
Children's Museum
My brother, Matt, and his family came to Michigan for a week to visit! We packed in all kinds of fun including a trip to the Children's Museum, going out to eat, a Dune buggy ride in Saugatuck, Uncle Ron's fireworks show, hot tubing in Gamma and Papa's hot tub, celebrating Gamma's birthday and even catching a children's play at Hope college.The triplets were able to be included in much more of the fun this year and were very excited to be in the action! Jake and Gabby just can't seem to ever get enough of each other! Lots of fun..special times! In all this chaos...I have really hit the potty training thing hard with the girls..Two days in big girl panties now...Not accident free..but making progress! As for Zach..He is NOT ready and not interested yet. That's fine with me..two to train is plenty enough for now!
2 comments:
I hear you on potty training! Sophie is done, I am working hard with Olivia right now, and Evie I am waiting on until Olivia has got it down. I find I can only concentrate on one at a time.
Did you take the triplets on the dune buggy ride? We are doing the very same thing next month when family comes in town, and I am trying to decide whether to take the girls or not. What's your advice?
Post a Comment