Thursday, July 9, 2009

Potty Lipstick


We did it group hug!!!

The reward..Potty lipstick!

Proud Sisters showing off their panties!

Zach jumped in front of the camera to show off his Snoopy shirt...Like I said he enjoys the fan fare..just not the work! He says, "NO BIG GIRL POTTY!" See why it is best to train him alone and take it from a boy angle!


As I alluded to earlier..we are in full potty training mode around our house. The girls showed many signs of being ready and I wanted to train them before school starts. Now Zach..he is showing me that he is NOT ready! He enjoys flushing the potty and adding chaos to the over crowded bathroom, but he does not want to go on the potty. Like I said two to train is enough. As it is if both girls want to use the little potty we have a traffic jam in the bathroom..don't need to add another! I tried to think of the perfect motivator for the girls..and I found it! We call it potty lipstick, actually just clear chap stick, but it works. We have also have a VERY special lipstick called poopy lipstick! ( Take a guess when they get to use that one). So far, so good. Not one accident today and we even went out to Target! I was glad the Target bathroom was super clean as I was a bit freaked about sitting the girls on a potty since I never had to take that on with Jake for the most part! We had lots of reminders about not touching anything in the public potty. Apparently, it is SUPER tempting to do while you wait your turn. For all my triplet mom followers with younger kiddos...When you potty train your trio..be prepared to spend a LOT of time sitting in the bathroom.....and I would NOT recommend training more than two at a time. Our girls are super tight and would fuss if one had panties on and not the other. But if you can do one at a time, I would. It might prolong the process of training even longer , but two at a time can get CRAZY!!! Now...what will motivate Zach???????? Any ideas?

1 comment:

KimFri said...

congratulations on the progress - they say cheerios as a target fof boys, but that didnt impress my first two. the twins are not even slightly interested in potties ( boys are slower) We had BIG rewards for the older boys when they were done - like a scooter