Friday, July 24, 2009

Baby Ellise...."I want to pet that baby!"







I few weeks ago Jake went to his Great Uncle John and Great Aunt Shirley's for a three day visit. They live on a lake and Jake found tons of fun things to do to occupy his time. He fished his heart out!!!! He also went on a 10 mile bike ride with Uncle John! WHEW!! My cousin Katie and her family live near by and had some fun times with Jake on his visit ,as well. The triplets and I spent the day with all of them when we came to pick Jake up. The triplets, or the fliplets as Aida calls them, LOVE their cousins Brendan and Aida. Aida is 4 months older and make the triplets look like quads!! They also love their baby cousin, Ellise, as you can see by the pictures! Ellise is such a honey! She is so easy to want to squeeze for sure! My Grandma Grace lived on a lake and Katie and I would go to Grandma's house and play by the lake every summer. They are some of my most special childhood memories..minnow fishing, rowboat lunches, swimming..more swimming, boat rides, tubing...I know that Jake will have similar memories from the time he spends at his aunt and uncles house! He may not really remember his Great Grandma Grace but her legacy is surely living on!

No comments: