
Sorry for the delay in this post. We have been running since we got home. ...Sports camps, friends and enjoying the warm temps. Jake says he is glad we brought all the great weather home from South Carolina with us. I am too!
We had such a nice vacation. Our resort was even better then I had expected. Basically every day we would wake, eat breakfast in the condo, pack a lunch and head to the beach. The ocean was SO warm and such fun. Jake loved boogie boarding and the girls loved playing in the sand. Zach loved the BIG WAVES with Daddy! After we had our fill of the beach we would head to the pools and the lazy river. The triplets were HUGE fans of the kiddie pool! At about 2 we would head up to the condo, put the kids down for a nap and relax until it was time to go out for dinner. Let me tell you there were no shortage of places to eat. Other highlights included mini golf, yes even the triplets did it, an awesome aquarium, shopping and spending time with grandparents! We could not have asked for a better way to spend a week as a family! I took TONS of pictres! These are just a few!
1 comment:
Looks like SO much fun, Beth! You give me hope and inspiration! Did I see the triplets doing the bungee cord thingy??? BRAVE mommy! I'd love to get together again before back to school begins!
Post a Comment