Friday, January 23, 2009

Not Your Typical Show & Tell


Heading off to school. They were very excited to see Jakie!

Jake had lots ot say! See Abby's tutu..of course!

Feeling secure by Jake. Look at Zach...No eyes, I am not here! Below: A stop in Aunt Brenda's room to play in her sand table! We kinda made a big mess...

The girls playing when they got home..I loved this picture!


Jake has been wanting to bring the triplets in for show and tell for quite some time. Today his wish came true! Luckily it was a day I had off work so I could bring the kids in myself. However, since I do not like to be outnumbered in public ,I recruited Aunt Brenda for back up if needed. She teaches kindergarten in Jake's school right down the hall. Jake is proud of his sisters and brother and said very cute things..Like, "Abby likes tutus" and "Zach is the shy one but he likes to play football with me." and "Maddie runs the show"..Meaning she is in charge of the triplet pack, true very true!. He got to take 6 questions from the audience instead of the usual 3 in honor of the special occasion and so many kids had questions. One boy asked, "Where do you keep them?" I thought to myself ...do you think we keep them in cages? One boy asked, "Where do they sleep?" Jake answered in the bedroom North of mine. Was he trying to impress Mrs. Kraker with his direction skills??? Too funny! Another asked, "Do they pull on your ears?" Jake answered only if I lay on the ground and then they jump all over me. Jake was very sweet and the triplets did remarkably well with all eyes on them. Well Zach never opened his eyes so he might not have known all eyes were on him. Like Jake said, he is the shy one. If he hides his head and closes his eyes he is not there...He needs about 10 minutes to warm up and then he is ready to rumble!What memory!

1 comment:

Triplet Mom said...

I have to say, when I see pictures of classrooms, I get a cozy warm feeling and I realize I miss teaching.