


I have so many reasons to be thankful...
I am thankful for having a husband brave enough to take all four kids out to eat on my birthday ,and I am thankful Ron didn't cook!
I am thankful Abby would let us take her tutu off and put clothes on to go out in public.
I am thankful that the triplets were pretty good at the restaurant and didn't cause any major scenes.
I am thankful the restaurant was loud and you couldn't see the mess under our table when we left.
I am thankful the triplets no longer need high chairs and can sit at a booth.
I am thankful that Abby did not pull the lamp down as she attempted to swing on it while standing in the booth.
I am thankful Red Robin serves endless fries to keep the kids happy and that they served them with ranch for Maddie and ketchup for Zach.
I am thankful that I was not grossed out when the girls both took their forks, grabbed a bite of my meal and then spit it back on to my plate and said, "don't like it."
I am thankful to the lady with good intentions that gave Abby a balloon as she walked out the door. I am more thankful to the wait staff that quickly came and gave the other kids balloons.
I am thankful to Jake who gave his balloon to Abby when hers popped on the way home.
I am thankful Abby only threw a minor fit because it wasn't pink.
I am thankful that all my kids, even the triplets, sang Happy Birthday to me.
I am thankful Ron stopped and got a Dairy Queen cake instead of baking me one.
I am thankful to Ron for taking all my birthday gift idea hints and buying it all!
I am thankful for the coaster Jake made me for my coffee at work.
I am thankful to my family and friends for all the gifts and well wishes I received on my birthday!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Beth!!!! It looks like you had a wonderful celebration with your family. :O)ura
Happy Birthday Beth!!!!!
It sounded really enjoyable!
Happy birthday! I cant believe you remembered the twins and then I forgot yours :( It looks like fun - I may have to hit that RR french fry extravanganza sometime!
Post a Comment