



The triplets got Central College sweatshirts for Christmas from our family Friend, Mr. J. Our nephew, Todd, plays football for Central College in Iowa. It was not an easy task getting this shot..Yes I resorted to bribery with candy. The first picture is the best I got. The others are the attempts. Maddie, being the take charge girl she is, strangled Zach to keep him in place. Once she was bored and tired of her fruitless efforts, she found playing on the box of Huggies great fun. She is saying "Ta Da" in the Huggies pic. Abby wanted to sit away from the group (perhaps just to be difficult??)and got a tad too close to the lens. She was very sad that I would not let her wear her tutu for the picture. It just wasn't tough footballish to me...Sorry!...But in the end..I got one good shot. Go Todd!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment