Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Special vistors, family and friends!



Great Aunt Jean!

Out for Ice cream with Annie!

Annie!!

Ally and the triplets having a snack at the swim club

On Sunday we were blessed with a visit from our Great Aunt Jeanie, Great Uncle George and Great Aunt Ruth. I guess they are Great-Great Aunts and Uncle to our kids. Aunt Jeanie has been a big fan of the triplets since before they were born. She anxiuosly awaits the pictures I send to her ,and I have learned that much of the East Side of the state calls her the triplet lady from all the pictures she shows off. I was so happy that she had the opportunity to see the triplets in person. I know you should never tell a ladies age so I won't give an exact age, but I will tell you Aunt Jeanie is in her 90's and looks AMAZING!

After our visit with the "Greats" we had another very special visitor come to our house, Annie! Annie is my cousin and we love having her come to stay with us. She complimented me on every meal I cooked, she was good for my cooking confidence that's for sure! Of course, I made her shrimp, an Annie favorite, that helps! The kids love her ,and she is loads of fun to have around. I think she liked our fast paced house. We went swimming three times at three different pools. One of the pools we went to was with our friend, Ally. She is going in 4th grade and loves to come to our house to play with the kids. She invited our family to go to her swim club. What a treat! Ally, her mom ,and big sister helped me a ton and the triplets had a blast! Continuing on with our Annie adventures...we went to a movie, Mama Mia( just Annie and I for a girls night), we went for ice cream, Annie's request, went for walks, and played with kids. She even managed a ride on my Dad's boat. We did all this in between Jake's soccer camp in the mornings and VBS at night! Even Ron and Annie managed to get along with only minor competition over the remote to the T.V...you know those two and their t.v.!! I am also glad that my Aunt and Uncle managed to get away for a few days for some R and R!

We hope to get back to Aunt Shirl's resort house one more time this summer and celebrate some special birthdays coming up..PSST...Annie is turing thirty!!!!! And while I am telling secrets...Congrats Katie and Rob on Baby # 3....I will love getting my hands on your baby and enjoyng your pregnancy as a spectator and not a player this time! I am also glad, as you so sweetly pointed out in two words..ONE BABY! Hee hee! Come on, CHICKEN!

No comments: