Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Case Study: Is there a teasing gene?







If you were to study our family I am sure you would find a direct link between being a Stoel Boy and having the urge to tease. Ron and his brothers LOVE to tease and they come by it quite naturally from their father. It seems as though the gene was not skipped when Zach was born. The boy loves to tease his sisters. He chases them, tackles them, and worst of all...steals their deat deats. Oh no, not because he wants the deat, he just wants to watch them squirm! Just look at his expressions in these pictures. The boy takes pleasure in teasing...a look I have seen in his father's eyes many oh times before!

2 comments:

Triplet Mom said...

That is the difference having a boy in your triplets. My girls really don't "tease" each other in a playing way like that. They fight over toys and Me, but not for fun... just greed.

KimFri said...

The look on his face when he is sitting on his sister - I live with that look all day long! Imagine that looks times 4...