Meet our first three contestants.... So Abby what is your talent? I recently taught myself to climb out of my crib! Impressive, yet scary! I plan to teach my brother and sister this trick! Oh and one more. I can shake the pantry doors until they open and help myself ,and my sister, and brother to treats that my mom won't let us have. Now Maddie..What is your talent young lady? I am an awesome narrator. I let everyone know what is going on. Like.."Mama Zach poop", or "Abby bite" or "Daddy bye-bye". I also have a talent of introducing everyone in the room to whomever will listen. "Hi Dada, Hi Mama, Hi Jakie, Hi Zach, Hi Abby, Hi Elmo....then it all repeats again! Oh and I can repeat EVERYTHING! My big brother likes this talent and sometimes has me repeat things like, "Daddy Poop!" Jake thinks that is funny! OK Zach...These talents were quite awesome...What do you do and is it worth a million bucks? My talent is opening doors. My sisters especially love my talent because I let them in places we shouldn't be. So America who should be America's next great talent? Feel free to vote! My vote is for myself. It is a true talent to keep these kids safe, and keep my sanity all at the same time!
Above are pictures from our 4th of July at Aunt Brenda's pool!
Hi Gabby! I am so glad you like my blog! The triplets and Jake miss you! They kiss their Gabby and Will pictures a lot! P.S. Be looking for something from me in the mail! I am sending you a surprise! Love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment