Everyday after our naps, well their naps, we go outside to play! When I get the babies up they start saying,"Swim!, Swim!" We have so much fun outside! While inside we enjoy coloring! The girls could color forever and want me to see their "pretties" quite frequently. They want to know color words and seem to really enjoy coloring every space in. Zach colors for a few minutes, claims to be, "all done!" and if I don't get the crayons and paper from him right away they both go flying! What can I say...ALL BOY! By the way...I am a rookie at this video thing....Hope it comes across OK! Ignore the last video...uploaded weird..twice???..Oh and..ignore my annoying voice on the videos too! Focus on cute toddler talk!
1 comment:
Love the videos! Not quite as good as being there, but close! Gabby especially loved them, of course.
Post a Comment