


On Tuesday I went away for the day with my sister-in-laws, Brenda and Michelle, and my mother-in-law, Sharon, to Shipshewana,In. Shipshewana has a huge Flea market that is filled with treasures you never knew you could not live without. We had a blast shopping. I found tons of treasures spending a dollar here and a dollar there. I found these tutus for the girls and they LOVED them. It is like inbred in girls to twirl when they put on a tutu. And twirling they did! They even insisted on wearing them to the farmer's market today. It wasn't worth the fight to get them off so twirling to the market we went. My treasure for Zach was a bus and a garbage truck. He did not feel left out by not getting a tutu in the least. He was thrilled with his goods. Jake got a bug net, clamps( just what every 8 year old boy needs to go with their bungee cords) and an "awesome" baseball picture for his room. Ron get new sunglasses so everyone was treated to something special and was happy! Oh don't worry, I managed to get a few fun things for me as well! Thanks for the day ladies! You are the best!
No comments:
Post a Comment