Thursday, June 12, 2008

Having Fun in the Summer Sun






We are wasting no time with getting into the summer fun. As you know, I am determined to get out and about more this summer. One goal of mine was to take the kids BY MYSELF to the Farmer's Market. I knew we could get around there OK with the triplet stroller and it would be fun for the kids to watch all the people and activities. My hunch was right! They were great and I felt empowered! At home my summer goal is to get the kids out more than I did last summer. To my surprise that has been going well too. They have even quickly learned to react to that all important ice cream man music! So far I am meeting my goals!

I decided to post pictures of the market success, playing inside ( our new source of fun is taking off all the sofa pillows and putting them in the hallway to jump on), playing in our pool(inflatable)and having a picnic lunch, loving our cat, Oreo,( a stray cat that is SO loving and we have adopted as an OUTSIDE cat) and playing inside with airplanes ( Jake throws and we fetch, works out good for Jake). Never a dull monent at our house!

1 comment:

Anna said...

We must have just missed you at the market! So fun isn't it!! Keep up the good work!! Blessings!