Saturday, May 31, 2008

Stylish New Rides




Our family is riding in style! Today the triplets ( and I ) got a new jogging stroller. I found it used ,and I got a great deal on it! Triplet strollers new cost as much as a college kid's car might. Not cheap! Ron questioned why I needed a jogging stroller adding to my fleet of strollers I already have in the garage. My answer, "For my sanity!" I need to be able to get out this summer!

Our favorite way to travel with the babies is the single and double stroller. However, I always need an assistant and that is not always possible. We have a three long stroller , but as the babies grow, that is harder to push around. I still love that stroller for shopping and going places indoors. Our new jogger is going to be great for walks, trips to the zoo,going to ball games and soccer games, parks, anyplace outdoors! It pushes like a dream ,and the kids love that they each have the best seat in the house. This stroller will be a great step towards my attempt at independence outside the house this summer.

Jake got a new bike today. His old one was just too small! He is thrilled with it because it has gears and hand brakes. And oh yes, a water bottle and holder! Silly boy! Another exiting thing for Jake this week was he ran in the Rural Rush for A Cure Fun Run for kids. The Rush For A Cure raises money for Cancer research. Jake ran the entire mile while supporting a great cause! Way to go Jake!

2 comments:

Triplet Mom said...

You will love that jogger!!!!!
I notice now with my girls that the arm harnesses don't stay on anymore so I gave up. I just buckle them at the waist now. It seems to work.

Jenn Vantol said...

Beth!

I am just now looking at your blog and see you got it!!! I'm so jealous - where did you find it??? Turns out the link you sent still only has pink for sale even though they show the others. I may get just what I want after all (hahaha)!