
There are many wonderful Mother's in my life! Today is a day to celebrate them all! My family celebrated me today. Ron took care of all the duties this morning. Although I must admit he gets up with the kids every morning and lets me sleep in! What a man! Jake gave me a nice book he made and Mom's coupons that I can cash in for things like doing the laundry. What a help that will be??? I also got two darling picture frames. One says ,The Girls ,and one says,The Boys! Perfect for my kids. Ron gave me a card that made me cry and the kids gave me a musical card. The triplets boogied to the card until it broke. Oh well!
To all the special moms I know...Happy Mother's Day!
Nancy: My mom at school!
My Multiple Mom Friends,Anna, Stacey, Jenn, Christy, Kim, Karyn B.: Thanks for making me feel normal!
Brenda and Michelle: Role models,best friends and sisters! I love you!!
Pam: I admire how good you are at being a mom so far from home! I wish I could help you more! Love ya!
Hamilton Moms: I am glad our boys are friends so we can go through this parenting journey together!
Auntie Shirl: My 2nd Mom...lots of love to you!
Katie: You are the best in so many ways! I love being Moms together! It's like playing house for real! Love and kisses!
Sharon: Thank you for raising such an awesome man, Ron , and for helping us raise our kids! You are the best Mom in law ever! Hugs!
My Mom: Thanks for being my Mom, the person I can always turn to! Love you!
And thank you to Ron..Without your love and support I couldn't be the mom that I am to our children! I love you so very much! Jake, Abby, Maddie and Zach...I love being your mom! What an honor it is ,and I thank God for you every day!
No comments:
Post a Comment