





There are many reasons why I love our small town. I love that we are surrounded by family. I love that we feel so at home here ,and I love that my Grandma Grace would love that we are here, by her hometown, and final resting place. Before she died she told me she was glad that I had met such a nice young man from such a good hometown. I know she would be proud of the life we have built here together. As our family walked to the end of our street to watch our small town parade go by ,I once again counted my blessings.
The triplets had a blast at the parade, dancing and collecting candy. Zach was thrilled with the trucks, Abby liked the tractors and Maddie loved it all. The girls were waving and dancing to the bands. Jake was in the parade. This year he decided not to ride his bike, but to catch a ride on his best friend Landen, Grandpa's golf cart. His smile was a mile wide as he went past!
Oh and one more thing....This is to be sung opera style...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR AUNTIE SHIRLEY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!
We love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 comment:
Beth - you are so awesome! This blog makes me cry!!! Thank you for sharing Jake with us today. Even at 4:00 Landen was not ready for him to go home!!! He is such a great kid - and a great friend to my boys! Thank you!
Post a Comment