Thursday, January 26, 2012

Jake's 12






It's been awhile, sorry! Jake turned 12 on the 15Th of January and we celebrated with a joint party at a hotel pool with his cousin, Lian. It was lots of fun to swim in January! Even though we are entering those "touchy" years with Jake, I can honestly say that he remains such a sweet kid. We are so proud of him. He works hard at all he does. He loves school and settles for only his best. He is a sports nut and is willing to try anything. It is really fun to watch him play. Zach is his biggest fan. He is a kind big brother and never goes to bed without telling us he loves us. I can honestly say..He is one cool kid!

I threw in some Sara pictures to show you how "big" she is getting. She is looking so much more like a toddler and less like a baby..kinda makes me sad..but fun to watch her grow! Before we know it ,she will be 12!

No comments: