Thursday, January 12, 2012

17 Months






Sara is turning 17 months old on the 13th. In some ways I feel like I don't remember life without her, and in some ways she seems so tiny and new. Tonight I was looking back at pictures from the fall in the year she was born. The triplets were just about to turn 4 and Jake was 10. Looking back, it is surprising to me how much the kids have changed in 17 short months. The triplets look like babies and Jake ( Who turns 12 on the 15th of this month) now has braces and that pre- teen look about him. Sara is a true toddler who lets her presence known. She is hard to capture these days for two reasons. One, she does not stay still long enough to get the shot and two, she understands how pictures work and she wants to see the picture on the digital camera, not have pictures taken of her. I'll work on getting some cute pictures and posting them soon. I also realized from my pictures that the paci needs to get more restrictions as EVERY picture she has it in her mouth. None of our other children cared at all about a pacifier. This is all new to us. Sara is ALL about it..big time! What fun looking back...what fun looking forward!

No comments: