Friday, August 3, 2012
Avoiding....
Still avoiding the vacation post....Just so many pictures to choose from. So, I posted pictures that were on my post list instead. Warning, this is a random collection. I'll try to briefly explain why each deserves a post.
1. Sara's room: This was the boy's room last summer. Now it's all hers. She's been in it since last summer, but I just finished all the cute touches every girl's room needs! Don't you love the curtains.:)
2. Getting crafty with my "S". I am sure I don't even need to explain where I found this idea.:) I love how it turned out. It cost less than 2.00, so I will be making more and changing it up for the seasons.
3. Vacation Bible School . Another successful year of fun.
4. Blueberry picking with friends. Many were eaten,many were frozen for later.
5. Playing with friends. A daily routine.
6. Playing with the camera. Are you asked every time you get the camera out if someone can take a picture? I am! This is Abby's work.
7. Laundry room. I've only waited for 5 year...but here is the painted laundry room. Now, I am not blaming anyone for its delay. This is the first summer since the triplets were born, then Miss Sara, that I really feel things can be accomplished somewhat easily. The trips can play with friends and entertain themselves while Sara naps and I can get things done. I've organized, cleaned, fixed....you name it! It's a great feeling to really feel moved in your house even if it's 5 years later! Next up....half bath on the main floor!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment