Thursday, July 26, 2012
Missed a few goodies..
Maybe it's an effort to avoid the BIG vacation post....but I was crusing through my pics and realized I missed a few fun events that deserved a spot on the blog...I totally missed FAther's Day as a post...A few more baseball/t-ball highlights. One night Jake played on the front field and Maddie and Zach played the back field. That was fun! The other cutie in the pic is their buddy, Luke, who joined us for the evening. I also realized that I didn't take one picture of Jake on his All-Star baseball team. Geesh! Jake was honored to be chosen to play on the All-Star team for our town at his age level and just ended his season last weekend. He loves that sport so getting a few months of extra play was HUGE for him. Last but not least..a sweet picture of our oldest and youngest. I love watching these two interact. Something about it is just so heartwarming to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment