Sunday, October 28, 2012
To Blog or Not to Blog???
I've not blogged in some time for a few reasons. First, I have been swamped with things. My job, a public school teacher, is more challenging than ever before. I simply do not have time to do the extras I enjoy and keep up with the demands of the job. So what goes….the things I enjoy! Having said that..I urge my readers to please consider voting YES on Proposal 2, the right to Collectively Bargain. The state has been passing laws left and right that are not to the benefit of the kids. I cannot imagine what our schools would look like if we didn't have the right to speak for our kids and have a say in what their schooling should look like. So, please consider voting , YES!
Secondly, I've been toying with the idea of either ending my blog or going private. I'm still not sure what to do. I'd love to hear your opinions on the matter. Private? Public? Give it up? In the meantime, I've had some complaints from my family. Many of them use the blog to stay up with our crazy life. So here are a few goodies until I make up my mind.
The tooth Fairy has been busy at our house!
My oldest and youngest!
Sweet Sara in her costume
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment