Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Splash and Ice Cream!






Today was a what to do kinda day??? Jake flew out yesterday for a trip to Denver, Colorado with his Grandma, aunt ,and cousin. LUCKY DOG! So, that left the rest of us home wondering..what to do??? Sara had her one year check in the early after. I brought my niece ,Lian, along and after the appointment we all headed downtown to the Splash Pad. It was a blast... shooting water and loads of fun. I think my kids were giggling the loudest of all the kids there! After the Splash Pad we walked to Kilwin's for some ice cream. It was a fun thing to do on a hot, what to do, kinda day!
Sara's Doctor Report: She is growing nicely and right on track. Socially ahead of the game. No shock there. Just look at her life! She just started taking her first steps this week. She will walk between Daddy and Mommy quite comfortably. Poor baby had 4 shots today..I hate that! I don't hate saying goodbye to formula and hello to 2% milk!

No comments: