Tuesday, April 19, 2011

A Strange Collection






How do I title this strange collection of pictures? I am not sure? So, we just won't have a fun title for this post. In the Jake picture, Jake is a lumber Jack from the 1800's. He had to dress up for a field trip. We thought the beard was a nice touch. His friends called him Lumber Jake..Cleaver!

Over Spring break we went to a hotel for a night with Ron's brothers and their families and his mom and dad. What a blast. We love the Drury Inn and Suites in Frankenmuth! We enjoyed the free happy hour with snacks!!! The pool and free hot breakfast are hits as well. In the crib pic, Sara was checking out her new hotel bed. She did not end up sleeping in the crib because we were short on beds in our suite. Sara slept with us and Abby volunteered, very eagerly , to sleep in the crib. She loves to be a baby!!

Of course I had to throw in a few Sara pictures. I love the picture of Maddie loving on her baby sis in our front yard. On that SUPER nice day last weekend ( 85 degrees) we all got out to play. The kids were begging us to put out their kiddie pool. And then yesterday when Zach woke up to a measurable snowfall he asked to go sledding..Only in Michigan! Pulling out the pool, maybe, dragging back out the sleds..NO WAY!

No comments: