The triplets have been cracking me up lately. They say and do that funniest things. Let me explain these pictures so you get the full picture of what I'm talking about. I'll explain them in the order they appear.
Abby and her best pal, Sydney. ( Ella's doggie)
Abby's old purse that she carried everywhere and always contains a lip gloss!
Abby's new purse to replace the old well worn purse. Oh how she loves that purse!
The triplets having a puzzle fest! They love puzzles.
The triplets at their buddy Luke's bowling birthday bash. ( Zach, Luke, Izzy, Maddie ,Abby)
Maddie and Izzy dancing to the disco globe at the bowling party. IS Maddie doing the Charlie brown?
Zach a.k.a. Dr. Mean Guy and Maddie a.k.a Green Bean Pants. Love Maddie's pose! Yes, that was a purposeful pose.
The girls! Maddie with her new dolly she named, Shirley. She loved it because it has braids. Notice Abby's tutu..another Abby staple accessory similar to the purse!
1 comment:
I am so going to miss the stage of tutus and rain boots being a perfectly acceptable outfit! I love this preschool age!! I find myself giving Aida tons of freedom just to see what wild outfits she'll put together!
Post a Comment