Saturday, August 14, 2010

More to Love









Our family was filled with love before Sara joined us....You wonder how you can find more to give???...From the second we held Sara she became more than just mommy's big tummy, she became a member of our family. The love we all felt when we were all finally together was AMAZING. Like how were we ever family before Sara? Jake, the old big bro pro, was grinning from ear to ear. He was pretty concerned about me..he is a sweet boy! Abby was the little mother..covering Sara's toes, making sure she had the deat deat they bought the baby. Maddie just loved holding her and wanted many turns. Zach was not ready to hold her but loved her with kisses. He was pretty into the huge window looking over the city and was checking out all the wires connected to me. I love seeing Ron with a new baby in his arms..He needs to say nothing and I can see the love he has for his children. As for me...I just cant get enough of Sara...She is a great nurser and after she nurses I just hold her and soak in God's amazing work..

Thanks be to God for his indescribable gift!

2 Corinthians 9:15

1 comment:

Kate said...

Welcome Sara! She picked a wonderful family to love her! Can't believe how beautiful she is!