


First..I need to say sorry to all who have called and I have not called back..I am not ignoring you..I am simply just overwhelmed with things these days. I have been pulled in 1000 different directions since about the last week of school. I am still waiting for summer "vacation" to begin. When I do have 2 seconds of time I am usually happiest on my couch trying to rest. The pregnancy is going well but I am just getting to that "BIG" stage where even a walk to the kitchen seems like a chore. I was diagnosed with gestational diabetes and that has been quite an adjustment to my life style. I also am to the point where I make weekly visit to the Doctor. My parents have had a few health issues ..... In a nutshell...it has all been a lot on top of taking care of my four kids. OK..complaining over!
These pictures were taken at the girls dance recital at the start of June. It was adorable and as you can See the girls LOVED it. They did well. The picture on the stage was at the rehearsal. For the real show they were much more animated. They thought they were big stuff getting flowers and did not mind the attention one bit! Since then we have gone on a vacation and started camps. Jake is in baseball camp and the triplets are in motor movement camp..We also got a new lap top . I needed a lesson form my nephew to know how to do my pictures.. I am all good now and MANY posts will come soon. This week we are enjoying a visit from my brother and his family from Atlanta!! See busy busy...Let's just say I really appreciate my helpful husband these days!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment