Jake had a great idea... he wanted to get Tiger's tickets for a Father's Day gift. I knew that I would not feel like attending a ball game later in the summer, so we decided to go this May. The girls went to my parents for the night on Saturday and all day Sunday and did "girly" things. Trust me they loved being the center of attention at Camp Grandmas! Ron, Jake, Zach and I woke up early on Sunday and drove to Detroit for the game. We even stopped for breakfast on our way over. It was so easy just having one three year old and Jake! It felt weird to only make one trip to the potty, not three ,and to buckle one car seat, not three..you get the point! Anyway... The game was a blast , it was PERFECT weather and the Tiger's won. Zach was so excited to be at a his first "big guys" game and Jake was GLUED to the action. We worried about Zach getting bored, but he was a champ! He pretty much ate his way through every inning..but it kept him busy , so why not. I think Ron loved his day out with the boys(and me)! It was a fantastic way to celebrate a fantastic Dad!
*** The baseball gloves the boys have on were the Kid's Day gift given to every kid that came to the park that day..The boys were thrilled with it!
No comments:
Post a Comment