Saturday, April 24, 2010

An Sweet Unexpected Twist



As I have posted before, it is not uncommon to find our girls sleeping in the same bed. They sleep really well together so we don't make them, not that we could, stay in their own beds all night. It is so sweet to see them cuddling and so peaceful together. Well...before I go to bed each night I peek in on our kids. Lately I have found something unexpected. The boys are sleeping by each other too. Jake told me it all started one night when Zach asked him to sleep with him. It just so happens that was a night Jake had a bad dream..so he gave it a shot. Turns out they both sleep well by each other all night. Of course this THRILLS Zach who idolizes his Big Bro! It is not an every night thing but I have caught this scene a few times lately. There is nothing better than a sibling to love! ** Coming soon...Bob's b-day pics and Mal's prom..Long overdue!

No comments: