Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Meet Baby Stoel


Yesterday I had my almost 20 week ultrasound. The baby looks "perfect" and cooperated very well. I saw his or her little heart beating ( HB 148) and all the major parts..well minus one part but we will have to wait to see that! Trust me I did my best to peek..no luck! Baby is a whooping 14 oz. The most amazing thing I saw was when baby reached up its arm with all five fingers wide spread and brought its thumb to its mouth. So sweet! Another cool thing was the whole ultrasound took less than an hour! With the triplets I had an ultrasound every other week and man..they took forever! Already everything with one baby seems easier! This may be my 5Th baby, but the amazement I feel when seeing my babies in ultrasound still gives me chills! Feeling blessed and so very thankful for a healthy child! God id Good!


I tried to scan the ultrasound picture..which I managed to do but could not get it to upload to my blog..So I took a picture of the picture..Sorry! For those of you that struggle to read an ultrasound...At the left is baby's head and sweet face. The middle is the tummy and the two blobs above the tummy are little legs kicking around.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We were remembered this week about how precious these little miracles are. I pray your baby will continue to grow and be healthy. Congrats again!!!