For the triplet's birthday our sweet neighbor, Hannah gave the triplets gift cards to Build A Bear. The triplets really enjoyed making a new friend. Abby made a pink bear, dressed her in pink fairy clothes and named her, Pinky. Maddie made a horse, dressed her in the same pink fairy dress that Abby picked and named the horse, Horsey. Zach made a Tiger, dressed him in Detroit Tigers clothes and named him, Jake! I think the new friends are a good reflection of their unique personalities! Thanks for being such a good friend, Nina!
P.S. Maddie has been afraid at night. She has been begging for Abby to sleep with her. Apparently sharing a room with beds practically touching each other is not enough. Of course we discourage bed sharing as it never lends to a good nights sleep. Last night I found the girls all snuggled in Abby's bed. When I snapped the picture Abby opened her eyes for a moment. They looked so sweet all cuddled up! I love how Abby is using Maddie's belly as a pillow!
No comments:
Post a Comment