Saturday, November 7, 2009

Our Fall Fun!


Playing in the leaves with family! A great way to spend a Sunday afternoon!


Ron put Jake to work!

Pumpkin carving



We have these little lady bugs everywhere! The kids are helping me get rid of them!

Cousins at the birthday party!

Abby being sung to at Red Robin on her birthday!

The girls picking, dropping, the pumpkin they picked out!

Jake's first win and best game all season! HE rocked!

Jake picking out a pumpkin.
Our Fall was filled with fun. We spent our Saturdays watching Jake play football and Daddy coach. We celebrated the triplet's third birthday with a Princess, Kitty and baseball theme party to accommodate three different requests. I made three cakes and all our family helped us celebrate! This fall we got HUGE pumpkins and the triplets just loved carving them...huge mess but worth it for the fun. When it stopped raining, we played in the leaves. What is it about leaves that make them so much fun? They , all four kids, spent hours in the leaves last Sunday. Other big news...Zach is wearing big boy pants. No he is not accident free but ,at least we are on our way. We are looking forward to Thanksgiving with family. The triplets and I have been busy making turkeys from hand prints, reading thanksgiving themed books and they have a turkey gobble down! I guess I still have some elementary school teacher left in me!

No comments: