
It is hard to believe that the triplets are old enough for Sunday School! Today was their first day in Children In Worship AND Sunday School. We said goodbye to the nursery last week and are now on to the next step..a big one! I was their Children In Worship teacher today ,so it was an easy way to get started there. My helpers were Lian and Jake..another bonus! After Children In Worship I joined the triplets in Sunday school, along with several other moms, just until they got use to things. They did very well and joined right in! It is so fun to see them "in school". They have been watching Jake for so long..they are excited it is finally their turn to go! Guess who did the best..jumped right in the social scene??? I bet you know!
1 comment:
they are so stinkin' cute!!!! How did they like it? Connor had a rough time the first week...he cried the entire time with me there. and then we skipped two weeks cause we were at different church, so yesterday Mike to take him and I guess he did okay cause they didn't call us out of church. I hope that means he's warmed about to the new experience... he's definitely not ready for church twice a Sunday. :)
BTW I dropped those tee off yesterday, I gave them to Jake.
Post a Comment