Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Check Another One Off the List!








I think all moms worry a little about their child's first trip to the dentist. No, we don't worry about their teeth, we worry about how they will act! When you are a mom of triplets, you worry times three! So, I called in Grandma back up and off to the dentist we went today! This summer I had the kids go with Jake for his cleaning ,so they could check things out before their big turn! I was glad I did. They were excited it was their turn and all of them did very well! Maddie went first and set a good tone. Next was Abby and Zach together. They both did great, too. Our only difficulty was when the dentist came for his turn to peek. Maddie again went first and did fine. Zach was anxious to go next UNTIL Abby started to cry. Then Zach decided hey if she is crying their must be something to cry about..and he cried too. I was able to coax Abby back into the chair and she let the dentist look around. Zach was not going to have anything to do with it and SCREAMED! The dentist got a quick peek of Zach on my lap and did enough to satisfy him. Overall, the trip was another thing to check off my worry list. Their teeth look fine and we all survived!

PS: Zach got his hair cut after the dentist...I know he looks a bit shaggy in the pictures! Ron and Jake were shaggy too...Now after cuts ,all my boys look very handsome! ....And Abby really does need a band aide for her face. She has a small "bleeder mole" that will need to be taken off by a plastic surgeon. I guess they are common in kids. It was weird..It grew in less than two weeks and bleeds like crazy when bumped??? Hey it's a real reason for a bandage, so Abby is good with that!

No comments: