Zach cannot wait for his turn!!!!

That's our boy hanging off of the WO player!
Jake plays center, he is the one with the ball..Look carefully!
The girls admiring their pumpkins from the Fall party!
We have been very busy lately running from one thing to the next. Fall has a way of doing that! So I declared this Friday football free movie night. We actually ate dinner as a family and then I broke out the Halloween videos, made popcorn with candy corn and ghost marshmallow in it and we just enjoyed each other. It was nice! However, it was not totally football free..Ron listened to the Hamilton game on the radio but it was still pretty relaxing. Hey I knew football was part of the deal when I married the guy! On Saturday morning we heading out to West Ottawa EARLY to watch Jake in his first game. His team lost but they looked pretty good! I know Coach Ron was proud of the boys! After Jake's game we stayed around W.O. to watch Brendan's game. After the game it was to Eric and Michelle's for a tailgate party! YUMMY!! After that we dropped the kids off to my parents, who then took them to a hayride fall party. Ron and I went out to eat,ran a few errands and enjoyed a few hours ,kid less! In the morning it is Church and then hopefully some more down time before the whirl wind begins again! Should I get the Halloween decorations out now??? I think I might!!
No comments:
Post a Comment